Admission For Entry level classes (Pre School/Pre Primary)
- Registration for admission starts as on 27th December for the session 2018-2019 for Entry level classes (Pre School/Pre Primary).
- click here to download Registration form
- Parents are advised to fill form and submit along with registration fee of INR 25/- at school premises in working days
Admission @ RCSD
- Registration for admission starts as on 27th December for the session 2018-2019.
- Registration and admission forms are available from the school Office.
- The minimum age for admission to Nursery class is 3 years on 31st March of the year of admission, However students are admitted to Pre-Nursery at the age of three plus.
- The issue of the registration form does not guarantee admission. Students seeking admission to classes other than Nursery/L.K.G/U.K.G will have to bring the school leaving certifcate from the school last attended, the detailed marks sheet of the examination passed and a conduct certificate. They will also have to appear for an Entrance Test.
- Admission will depend on the performance of the child in the Entrance Test.
- Students seeking admission to Nursery/L.K.G/U.K.G must bring the original municipal birth certificate or an affidaviat attested by a Class I Magistrate.
- If a child is found fit for admission, parents/guardians must deposit the perscribed dues and other funds before the notified date.
- The Parents/guardians must fill indemnity bond at the time of admission of their ward.
- If a parent/ Guardian decides not to send his ward to the school after the fees have been deposited, the amount paid will not be refunded in any case.
- In all matters relating to the admission, the decision of the Principal is final.
- Admission will be confirmed after verification of all supporting documents from the originals.
- Students must attend school regularly. they must be in the school at least ten minutes before the Morning Assembly.
- Every student should note down the instructions given by the teacher regarding his/her homework diary which must be brought to the School daily.
- No Student will be allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours without permission.
- A Student who comes to school with his/her escort should not leave the school premises before the escort comes. In case of delay in his coming, he/she should contact the school Office.
- All the students must take care to keep the school premises clean and to protect the school property. They should not write on the walls or scratch the wood work. thecost of damage caused by any student to the school property will be charged from the parents of the student concerned.